I ran across this at the back of Daniel Henderson's new book, Old Paths - New Power. I was struck by his challenge to be an agent of change. These seven commitments flow out of Acts 6:3.
· A Heartfelt Commitment to Exemplary Living.
· A Humble Submission to the Holy Spirit.
· A Hunger For Godly Wisdom.
· A Humane Response to the Needs of People.
· A Healthy View of your Spiritual Potential.
· A Helpful Participation in Ministry.
· A Holy Expectation of Supernatural Results.
These so rocked my soul, I've determined that a slight variation of these will be used in our new church launch as a member commitment. Enjoy and live these out. You can be a Change Agent!